Bu blog hayatın en zorlastığı noktalardan birinde, bundan sonrasının hep daha iyiye ve daha güzele gitmesi dileğiyle başlıyor. Daha dogrusu hep iyi şeyler için çabalamak sözüyle. Hayat hernekadar bizim kontrolümüz dışında gelişse de, bu bizim pusulamiz.
So, have I hit the bottom? It sure felt like it for a few moments when I didn't know what to do with the severe pain in the middle of the night, in the middle of a seaside town in Turkey (Bodrum). At the closest local hospital I could reach, I was told that my female system consisting of the uterus, cervix, etc. had shut down for months collecting blood inside 'due to a medical mistake involving wrong stitches.' My Turkish doctor was cussing about my American doctor while I wondered: How could I possibly be this unlucky?
Sunlight at a peaceful beach was replaced with operating room lighting within a matter of hours...
Have I hit the bottom? The answer is: I don't need to, because, by now, I know that every moment with my loved ones is precious, life is precious, and we must make the best out of every moment...
So, have I hit the bottom? It sure felt like it for a few moments when I didn't know what to do with the severe pain in the middle of the night, in the middle of a seaside town in Turkey (Bodrum). At the closest local hospital I could reach, I was told that my female system consisting of the uterus, cervix, etc. had shut down for months collecting blood inside 'due to a medical mistake involving wrong stitches.' My Turkish doctor was cussing about my American doctor while I wondered: How could I possibly be this unlucky?
Sunlight at a peaceful beach was replaced with operating room lighting within a matter of hours...
Have I hit the bottom? The answer is: I don't need to, because, by now, I know that every moment with my loved ones is precious, life is precious, and we must make the best out of every moment...
Fotoraf Datça... Bodrum'u fotoraflamaya fırsatım olmadığından...
1 yorum:
STAY LIKE THIS :)
Have I hit the bottom? The answer is: I don't need to, because, by now, I know that every moment with my loved ones is precious, life is precious, and we must make the best out of every moment...
Live the life with every second and make sure you are happy… there is always something around you that is worthwhile to be happy about, even at our hardest times we have each other. That time is precious and we should be grateful about it. Never get angry, never helps :)
I printed out the picture where I am sitting with Ilayda and looking at the sea (the one on your WEB site). Everytime I look at it, my eyes tear up – she is so beautiful the way she is looking out. I think, how lucky I am that I have you guys and realize how much I am missing you. If I could, I would freeze the time on that beach and spent the rest of my life like that.
Love you guys and hopefully you will be with me soon :)
-Altug
Yorum Gönder